Subject: Ham8
From: [email-masked] (HANG-FIRE)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 11:31:55 +0100

Date sent:  

Has anybody else had problems displaying HAM8 pictures on a BLitz display?  On
mine the palette seems to be corrupted and looks very crap.  When DPaint saves
out Ham8 pictures it saves out 256 colour entries, does this mean that DPaint
colour splits the display?  Or does it mean something else?  Also there are
loads of wierd chunks in an HAM8 IFF file - what do these chunks do?  Does
anybody out there know?

Thanx in advance.....

Steve Mc.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Stephen McNamara  Reflective Images| Gripes : Someones spotted a T.T. bug!|
|====================================+======================================|
| A1200/340HD/6MB/Blitz2             | ToolTypes Library  Workbench Library |
|                                    | [###############!] [###############] |
|                                    | Finished Project : RI Libs v3.2      |
| Steven Matty     : sis3147         | [###########################:::::::] |
| Stephen McNamara : sis3149         | Finished Project : Map Editor v1.1   |
| @sisvax.sis.port.ac.uk             | [######################::::::::::::] |
\____________________________________|______________________________________/